As 60%-80% of global food crops are contaminated by Mycotoxins, food companies allocate more money every year testing their food products for Mycotoxins. While they are faced with dilemma of choosing between the frequency and cost of extensive testing, the importance of being able to forecast increasing risk for Mycotoxins in raw materials and ingredients becomes central.
How can AI and Predictive analytics offer highly accurate forecasts on future mycotoxins risks in food products?
Read the Key Mycotoxin Food Safety Trends report to:
- Understand why it is important for the food industry to able to forecast mycotoxins risk. And how to build AI models for forecasts on Food Risks.
- Discover Global Mycotoxins Trends & Forecasts
- Access Top 5 Product Categories Mycotoxins Trends & Forecast
- See the Reflections of Industry Experts on the applicability of AI and predictive modeling.
- Know what’s needed to deploy predictive models for Mycotoxins in the industry.